Trade and Health – Today with the ubiquitous influence of the Internet and everyone using their handheld devices directly people are encouraged to do different types of online businesses. Among them trading plays a vital role in attracting millions of new traders around the world. Apart from Still others trade as a hobby just to make more money in their spare time. There are different options for online trading such as forex stock trading bitcoin trading and more. The opportunity to trade 24/7 also increases interest in trading continuously. However when this is the strategy now the question arises will trade affect your health?
Then people who only focus on making money from the forex market must also be aware of their health. Continuous trading or taking stock market training without disturbing your health is sure to give you warning signs of many dangerous diseases. Although the transaction is It’s fun in the initial stages and you start to perform well and within a few days you’ll also notice some changes in your health getting worse. There’s no denying that trading does affect your health when you never bother with it.
Health Risks in Stock Trading?
Many people may wonder if the fact that trading can affect your health. But there is no denying that researchers and doctors have proven this fact with many cases reporting their cause of health problems. Here are some facts to demonstrate the health risks posed by trading:
- The researchers found that people who sat for long periods of time without rest or enough physical activity had a greater chance of developing health problems in their case 24% higher.
- Research also shows that people who are physically inactive during work hours have an approximately 18% increased risk of cardiovascular disease which can even lead to death. They also have a chance of developing other life-threatening conditions such as strokes of the heart and blood vessels Hypertensive heart disease and rheumatic heart disease
- .People who sit in front of a computer for long periods of time have a 17% increased risk of developing cancer
- Also the highest risk of developing type 2 diabetes is 91% which is really worrying
- Sitting in one place for long periods of time can also lead to obesity earlier death higher depression increased stress levels and muscle problems
While trading is lucrative or training in the stock market is good and you are passionate about it you also have to be health conscious in order to live a happy and healthy life and enjoy the wealth you have acquired.
Here are some tips to keep you healthy while trading:
- Try to allow yourself to exercise at least 30 minutes a day
- Take a break from your trading hours and do some physical activity like mini-walking yoga or doing physical work at the office or at home
- Become diet-conscious and eat more fiber-rich foods instead of carbohydrates which can reduce the chance of accumulating more energy-rich fats and thus reduce your chances of developing type 2 diabetes
- Try to meditate for at least 15 minutes a day which can effectively relax you and reduce the chance of depression or stress. Remember that stress is the main cause of all health problems